Recipe of the Month November
Roasted Vegetable Salad
- 1 cup each diced beets, carrots, sweet potatoes
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts or slivered almonds
- pinch of sea salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Coat all diced veggies in olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking dish or sheet single layer. Sprinkle with thyme and rosemary.
- Bake until cooked and nicely browned. Allow to cool
- Mix with baby spinach and mixed greens. Toss in nuts. Dress with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Happy Thanksgiving Day!