Eat These Five Foods To Stay Thin
1. Apples: contain fiber which is known to curb weight gain.
2. Almonds: good fats and oils help keep fat off your waistline. Limit them to 1/4 cup per day.
3. Salmon: fatty fish contribute to weight loss, heart and joint health. They also are an excellent source of lean protein to speed up metabolism.
4. Eggs: eat eggs at breakfast and enhance and enhance your weight loss according to the International Journal of Obesity.
5. Tomatoes: loaded with fiber and nutrient rich.
This email is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any illness, disease or health condtion. Please contact a qualified health care provider with any concerns you may have regarding your health.