Eat These Five Foods To Stay Thin
1. Apples: contain fiber which is known to curb weight gain.
2. Almonds: good fats and oils help keep fat off your waistline. Limit them to 1/4 cup per day.
3. Salmon: fatty fish contribute to weight loss, heart and joint health. They also are an excellent source of lean protein to speed up metabolism.
4. Eggs: eat eggs at breakfast and enhance and enhance your weight loss according to the International Journal of Obesity.
5. Tomatoes: loaded with fiber and nutrient rich.
This Health Message is brought to you by Middlesex Chiropractic Center and Health By Nature Nutrition.
This email is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any illness, disease or health condition. Please contact a licensed health care provider with any health concerns that you may have.