Breakfast is Big News!
Nutritionist everywhere are talking about the importance of breakfast. DO YOU KNOW WHY?
- Skipping breakfast makes you hungrier and more likely to grab high-calorie, fatty snacks mid-morning. Like those donuts!
- A nutritional boost first thing in the morning helps your body get energized for the day ahead. Eating within one hour of waking helps to keep blood sugar stable. Eating a breakfast that has plenty of protein is a must.
- Skipping breakfast is associated with other lifestyle factors, such as smoking, infrequent exercise, dieting and concerns about body weight.
- Sceintific evidence suggests that eating breakfast daily can help reduce health risk factors for becoming overweight or obese, coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, type 2 diabetes and some cancers.
- Eating a high protein, lean fat and low sugar breakfast will contribute to good health and lower body weight.
For further information contact
Dr. Cimperman or Dr. Gallagher at 724-586-9777
The information contained in this email is not intended to cure, treat, or diagnose and disease, illness or health condition. Please contact your health provider if you are concerned about a health issue.