Middlesex Chiropractic Center 890 Pittsburgh Rd Ste 2, Butler, PA 16002 (724) 586-9777
Why Choose Chiropractic Care?
Consider the Facts:
- Low back pain is one of the most common medical conditions in the Western world, afflicting approximately 85% of all persons sometime during their lives (a).
- 46% of children surveyed at school had a history of back pain (b).
- In 1993 alone, over 337,000 people suffered a cervical strain (whiplash injury as a result of a vehicular accident in a passenger car, light truck or van (c). May suffer pain, headaches, or digestive troubles weeks, months or years latter, unaware that the accident injured their spine and nervous system.
- Every 24 to 36 hours 50 to 80 percent of adults in the United States and United Kingdom swallow a medically prescribed chemical (d). Is that health?.. Would you like to not have to use drugs to feel and be health?
- Each year up to 2 million people are hospitalized and 140,000 of them die from side effect or reactions to prescription drugs (e).
© Expand Chiropractic Products
(a.) Back Injuries in Industry: A Retrospective Study, Dan M. Spengler, MD, Spine Volume 11, Number 3, 1986.
(b.) Low Back Pain in Schoolchildren: An Epidemilogical Study Balague T., Dutoit G. et al, Scand J. Rehad. Med. 20:175-179.
(c.) Center for Statistics and Analysis, the National Highway Traffic Saftey Administration.
(d.) The Medical Nemesis, Ivan Illich, Bantam Books.
This website is intended for informational purposes only and should not be used as medical advice. One should see a qualified and licensed professional for health advice. Statements on this website are only to help in choosing our office for chiropractic, nutritional and health care.